I’ve gone by several names in my lifetime:
Maelyn is my full name, but lately I’ve started to go by Mae.
After running from God and refusing to go home to Dallas, that’s exactly where I ended up. Each day I learn to love myself, this city and Jesus Man more, and I’d like to share what I learn with you. The King daily tells me, “Mae, be. Be where I place you, flourish with what I give you, walk worthy and live humbly and love deeply.”
So I guess you can call me Mae, be?
I like to write about:
- Faith – the center of my life and well-being
- Daily – the day-to-day minutia of simply being human
- Travel – ironically, I thrive the most in unfamiliar places
- Wellness – as a woman with bipolar, I am strongly support holistic health: mind, body & Spirit
When I’m not writing, I’m:
- Jamming out on my green ukulele, Duke
- Sipping coffee at a local shop
- Consuming all of Emporium Pies‘ Smooth Operator
- Petting every puppy I meet at the Dallas Farmers Market
- Accidentally burning popcorn